COMPLETE-DAY PACKAGE / full day filming till 10:00 pm
CHURCH WEDDING - £695
TWO-VENUE CIVIL WEDDING - £645
SINGLE-VENUE CIVIL WEDDING - £595
All the formal events of the wedding day will be recorded plus plenty of informal scenes which are usually missed by the bride and groom as they concentrate on the formalities of the day. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS. Our price includes most of the features which many videographers charge extra for.
In addition to the basic coverage of the bride’s arrival, the ceremony, signing of the register (if allowed) - Your video will include -
Bride’s and Groom’s preparations and/or guests arriving
|INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|Coverage of photo session||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
Informal shots of guests at reception venue
|INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|The speeches||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|Cutting of the cake (actual, not mock-up!)||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|The first dance||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|EVENING “DO” until 10:00 p.m.||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
|Your video ends with a selection of still images of highlights of the day||INCLUDED IN PRICE|
Your VIDEO will be recorded on a broadcast-quality digital camera and fully edited using professional video-editing software. It will include chapters to enable you to quickly locate various events of the day. Interesting transition effects between scenes and appropriate music will be added to produce a very professional and beautiful record of your wedding day.
We prepare thoroughly before the wedding day by —
Visiting the home of the bride -
- so that we can get to know each other, to discuss requirements and to watch samples of our work.
Visiting the venues -
- to familiarise ourselves with any likely problems e.g. lighting and access restrictions
- to decide on best filming position and to look for opportunities to make the video as attractive and interesting as possible
- if it is a church wedding, we like to attend the rehearsal – to discuss final details with yourselves and the vicar/priest.
- to work out best route and travel times between film locations
Please note that as we are based in South-East Cheshire, most of our videos are filmed in the Cheshire, North Staffordshire and Shropshire areas. However, we are happy to travel further afield if we can agree a fee to cover expenses. Some examples of venues we have filmed can be seen at the bottom of our homepage.